Direct Admission in Emilio Aguinaldo College Philippines, Good Infrastructure, Low Tuition Fees, Excellent Faculty, Good Quality Education
Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) was founded in 1951 under the name of Marian School of Midwifery. The Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine was established on July 23, 2001 and it has two campuses in Manila city and greater Manila. It is approved by Commission of Higher Education (CHED) Philippines.
VISION & MISSION
Emilio Aguinaldo College is an academic community dedicated to the pursuit of TRUTH for the advancement and welfare of humanity.
The Mission of Emilio Aguinaldo College is to create an academic environment that will enable the individual to discover and realize his/her full potentials; to offer an inquiry-based, student-centered education relevant to the needs of the local and global community; and to live the values of VIRTUE, EXCELLENCE and SERVICE.
- The Objectives of Emilio Aguinaldo College are to:
- Offer opportunities for quality and relevant education to all
- Cultivate the intellectual, spiritual, moral, social and physical aspects of a person
- Instill appreciation and pride for one's national identit
- Produce graduates of global quality equipped with competencies in their field of expertise.
- EAC's mission is to develop responsible people through relevant and quality education. State-of-the-art facilities help students develop & acquire knowledge. EAC continuously improves its academic offerings, designed on global standards to equip students in their chosen endeavors.
- EAC's vision is to be as an institution for outstanding medical education and health research. It provides an educational and scientific environment that prepares students to be professionally competent, socially relevant and compassionate physicians.
- EAC is committed to: Reforms on medical education, social accountability of medical schools, educating and training relevant, competent and compassionate physicians who will be effective health care providers, researchers and teachers imbued with a strong desire to continue the pursuit of knowledge and a deep sense of service to the local society and the community of nations.
- EAC is located in Manila, the capital of the Philippines. The population of Manila is over 20 million (2 crores). This is the heart of the administrative and commercial center of the Philippines. The best medical hospitals are located in Manila.
- EAC is located 500 meters from the Indian Temple in UN Avenue, 9 kilometers from The Indian Embassy and 13 kilometers from the International Airport. The location â€“ advantage is great for international students who get exposed to the best education, culture and hospitals in the Philippines.
As the MD medical course is USA patterned, candidates who has completed their higher secondary or its equivalent schooling (12 years) has to undergo 2 Years of Pre Medical course in EAC Philippines, before joining the 4 years MD medical program. Candidates with a minimum of two or three year full time Bachelors Degree or Diploma in a medical or medical related subject such as Nursing, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Medical Lab Technician, B.Sc in Biology, BAMS, BUMS, biotechnology etc which is equal to a pre-medical course are exempted from undergoing the premedical course. They can directly join the 4 years MD medical program.
- MCI and WHO approved.
- Listed in IMED & USMLE directories.
- American pattern of education.
- English is largely used language in Philippines.
- State of Art Classrooms and Laboratories.
- Affiliated with California Board of Medicine.
- Rotational Internship provided at the Manila General Hospital.
- Located 15 mins. From the International Airport.
- Located 5 mins from the Hindu temple and Gurudwara.
- Located 10 mins from Indian Embassy.
- EAC has 3 fully furnished and equipped Hostels.
- Indian food is widely available in Manila and also at EAC's Canteen.
- Location surrounded by many Indian Restaurants and groceries.
- Located near Manila Police Headquarter building, UN Avenue and WHO building.
- IELTS is not mandatory.
- Admission starts from June & October every year.
- Most cost effective fees with installment facility available.